- Trust, help each other, be good and
- Please your spouse and make him/her
feel special always.
- Be humorous, playful, helpful,
respectful and entertaining.
- Never bring your past mistakes in your
- Encourage and give hope to your
- Do not compare each other even for
- Surprise your spouse with something
- Spent time as much as you can.
- Get ready for your spouse as they want
you to get ready and look beautiful
- Listen carefully and obey sincerely.
- Avoid fighting, ignoring, lying,doubting, misbehaving and getting angry.
- Be open and discuss your problems/
worries to your spouse.
- If one of you is angry, the other should be quiet.
- Don’t argue. Simply say ‘Sorry’
whether it’s your mistake or not.
- Always make Dua to make your
marriage successful and your relationship strong.
- Always be thankful to your spouse.
- Say ‘I love you’ to your spouse often.
- Understand each other.
- Make eye contact while speaking.
- Eat together, be together and pray
© 2019 DayBreak News