Having reasons to doubt where you stand in your relationship? Maybe he is reluctant to introduce you to friends and family and he also seems to be hiding something. Well, all this could mean that you’re not the only woman in the picture.
Well, here are telling signs that you just might be his side chic:
1. He makes all the plans to meet, and is hardly available unless it’s his idea. He’ll offer to plan something and hit you up, instead, and more often that not it’ll be at night.
2. You never meet his family, and even when you do he introduces you by your name, with no special endearments, ” this is nkechi”, not ” this is my girlfriend or my baby” , you get the gist.
3. He avoids going out in public with you, and would rather meet you in private. He is a self acclaimed introvert, who parties everytime but just not with you.
4. He wants to come to your place instead, or he wants you to meet him in a hotel, a good excuse he might give is, his mom came to visit, funny how she always visits when u want to go to his place isn’t it?.
5. He rarely spends the night with you, and his phones are always switched off at night, or if they’re on, he doesn’t pick.
6. He’s always busy, life has taught me this “no one is too busy it’s just a matter of how important you are to them”
7. You never spend major holidays together, valentine is a good time to know where you stand in a man’s life.
8. He says he is not ready for a relationship, but he wants all the benefits of a relationship. He’ll say he’s uncomfortable with being called a boyfriend to you and he doesn’t Like labels he just wants to flow.
9. He hides his face when the two of you take pictures, he may call it a pose but if he’s always doing this he’s hiding you.
10. He never posts you on his social media, for your birthday you get a message in your inbox and maybe a gift, or money, but never a mention or a post.