Vaginal itching is usually caused by yeast, bacteria infections, irritants, skin diseases, menopause, stress, vulvar cancer and sexually transmitted disease which can be very uncomfortable.
It’s important to see your doctor for vaginal itching if the itching lasts for more than one week or if it gets severe.
So here are some home remedies for vaginal itching
1. Use warm water and a gentle cleanser to wash your genital area.
2. Avoid scented soaps, lotions and bubble baths.
3. Avoid using such products as vaginal sprays and douches.
4. Change out of wet clothes immediately after swimming or exercising.
5. Wear cotton wear and change your underwear everyday.
6. Eat Yogurt
7. Always wipe from front to back.
8. Drink apple cider vinegar and honey mixed together
Also don’t forget to use your coconut oil or tea tree oil. However, when applying the tea tree oil, you can either put three to four drops into a warm water and drink or you mix the tea tree oil with aloe Vera gel and applying gently on itching area.