Sometimes, we experience low network signal which can be frustrating especially when we have to make a call or use the internet. This is mostly due to the failure of network providers to provide us with a stable network supply.
Low network signal can be making a mobile phone to be getting signal strength below 100 dBm may cause voice break. In essence, to have a smooth telephonic conversation, your phone should get a minimum signal strength of 100 dBm.
So, here are tips on how to boost low network signal on your smartphone:
1. Open the windows of the room you are in.
2. Raise your phone towards the roof so that it could get good signals.
3. Move to a higher place like a rooftop.
4. If the direction of any mobile tower nearer to your house is known to you, try to get nearer to it.
5. Keep your phone in airplane mode for a while and then turn it off. After turning off the airplane mode your phone will start getting fresh signals and it will help you out in making a smooth call.
6. Try to check if your phone’s antenna is not covered.
7. You can use also a jack external antenna.
8. Cell signal booster device might also be helpful, find one to install.