x

Kaduna:Terrorists threatens to kill 3 remaining children of kidnapped female Judge

By Achadu Gabriel,. Kaduna

The Kaduna Branch of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), has raised alarm of alleged threats to kill the remaining three children of the kidnapped Kaduna female judge HW Janet Galadima if the ransom demand was not met immediately.

The terror group had reportedly demanded N300 million ransom.

The alarm is contained in a statement issued Thursday and signed by the State branch Chairman of the association, Barr. Godwin O. Ochai, and made available to mewsmen in Kaduna.

The NBA noted that the alarming frequency of Kidnap incidents in Kaduna State signalled a crises that requires immediate and determined action from the Kaduna State government more than they have been doing in the past.

“NBA received the news of Her Honour’s kidnap along with her four (4) Sons with rude shock. The said incidence was said to have taken place at around 11:00pm in the Mahuta New Extension Area of Kaduna State.

“This latest trends of abductions, as any previously, targeting Judges is highly condemnable and calls for quick action on the part of Security Agencies in Kaduna State to stem the tide.

“The alarming frequency of Kidnap incidents in Kaduna State signals a crisis that requires immediate and determined action from the Kaduna State government more than they have been doing in the past.

“This kidnap is a wake-up call on the Governor Uba Sani-led administration that all is not well in terms of securing the state, which is the primary responsibility of government.

“Reports reaching us is that the Kidnappers have killed the first of Her Honour’s children aged fourteen (14) years. They have also threatened to kill all the remaining three(3) if their ransom demands are not met immediately.

“It is worthy to state that Her Honour is the Judge manning the Customary Court, Sabo with her husband also a dutiful servant of the Kaduna State government with the Kaduna State Ministry of Health as a Medical Doctor.

“The Nigerian Bar Association, Kaduna Branch wishes to use this medium to call on the Kaduna State government to take urgent action to ensure the safe return of Her Honour and her remaining children.

“The Nigerian Bar Association, Kaduna Branch supports the endeavours of the government and people of Kaduna State towards curbing of kidnappings in Kaduna State. Our hearts are with the family of Her Honour and we stand with them in this harrowing time”, they stated.

Hot this week

Tuomo Clan Gets Western Zone Backing for INC 1st Vice President Slot

Chief Ezonebi Oyakemeagbegha, outgoing Publicity Secretary of the Ijaw...

Tems Becomes First African Female Artist with Seven Billboard Hot 100 Entries

Grammy-winning Nigerian singer Tems has made history as the...

El-Rufai Must Return Every Kobo Allegedly Looted – Shehu Sani

By Achadu Gabriel, KadunaFormer Senator representing Kaduna Central in...

Pay 1% NCDF Levy or Risk Loss of Approvals, NCDMB Warns

The (NCDMB) has reiterated that payment of the one...

David Raya Urges Arsenal F.C. To Stay Fearless in Title Race

David Raya has called on Arsenal to embrace the...

Victor Osimhen Shines as Alessandro Del Piero Praises Galatasaray Star

Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero has lauded Victor Osimhen...

Priyanka Chopra Jonas Addresses Stunt Speculation in The Bluff

Priyanka Chopra Jonas has responded to speculation about her...

Wizkid & Fela Kuti: Six Notable Samples and References

A recent cultural debate reignited after Wizkid declared himself...

Mikap Nigeria Ltd vs Keystone Bank: Dispute Over Alleged Debt Deepens

A legal dispute has emerged between Mikap Nigeria Limited...

Omah Lay Sparks Concern With New Video

Nigerian singer Omah Lay, born Omah Stanley Didia, has...

Neo Akpofure Threatens Legal Action Over Rape Allegation

Former Big Brother Naija Season 5 (Lockdown edition) housemate,...

Related Articles

Popular Categories

spot_imgspot_img